It’s World Statistics Day! To honor the theme of the day, the JMP User Community is having conversations about the importance of trust in statistics and data. And we want to hear from you! Tell us the steps you take to ensure that your data is trustworthy.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
David_Burnham
Super User

I Just Got Totally Lost

The bread crumbs indicated I was in Community>Discussions and I wanted to create a new post, and couldn't see an option to do it (which was strange because I had just made a post!).  The only big fat button I could see was "Join A Discussion".  I didn't really want to join a discussion but I thought I would click it to see what it did.  And here I am, now creating a new post.  If this wasn't an experimental system I probably wouldn 't have clicked the button!

BTW ... I like the stop right there checklist

-Dave
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
David_Burnham
Super User

Re: I Just Got Totally Lost

Having posted this question the bread crumb is now "Community>Discussions>I Just Got Totally Lost".  Now I have a big fat button to "Post A Question".  This is what I was looking for earlier.  But what it does is to allow me to "join the discussion" by posting a reponse.  I was on a screen where logically the only thing I would do it to reply to the open discussion - I would expect to either reply here or go up a level to post a question.

-Dave
Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.