cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
David_Burnham
Super User (Alumni)

Font Sizes

Is it me?  Font sizes feel "all over the place".  Every element on the screen seems to have differing font sizes.  Here is a screenshot - from the oversized recommended discussions (so large that the titles quickly get clipped) to the tag "jsl code" which is dwarfed by the text "Everyone's Tags" and "Add Tag". 

(ok - here should be the screenshot - nothing happened when I clicked the photos icon - I will try attaching a file)

-Dave
6 REPLIES 6
stan_koprowski
Community Manager Community Manager

Re: Font Sizes

Sorry about that the attach photo options seems to be tired as well.

Glad you found a workaround.  

We'll have these fixed so that you can keep the formatting and highlighting with the JSL syntax and allow you to attach some images as well :)

David_Burnham
Super User (Alumni)

An option to view the attachment without having to download it would also be nice.  I'm not sure I would be keen on downloading items just to take a look at a picture someone might have attached to a post

-Dave
pmroz
Super User

The font sizes are a bit large for the Recommendations section.

Jeff_Perkinson

Another post for our designers, @JonesieAtJMP@IanAtJMP and @jonathan_bryant, to take a look at.

-Jeff
David_Burnham
Super User (Alumni)

"feels" better today - I think they must have done a number of changes. Certainly on the main page that lists the discussions everything appears evenly sized now.
-Dave
Jeff_Perkinson

Yes, @jonathan_bryant made some improvements today. If you spot other places that need attention, let us know.

-Jeff