cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Registration open for Discovery Summit Europe. User Group Members benefit from a 25% discount with the code: DSEUgroup24
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
mattboron
Staff

Next COJUG Meeting in Spring 2021

Hello everyone,

For those I haven't had a chance to meet, my name is Matt Boron and I am the JMP Sales Rep for Ohio. Nice to "meet" everyone.

I had the opportunity to join yesterday's COJUG meeting, which I thought went very well, considering this was the group's first attempt using the online format.

For those of you who could not make the meeting, we introduced everyone to the rest of the JMP team that supports users in Ohio, reviewed the recently-held JMP Discovery Summit and discussed our feedback on the event, and reviewed some of the important upgrades coming to JMP 16, launching in March 2021. Attached is the PowerPoint presentation we reviewed on the call.

In an effort to help Jeff Heslop come up with ideas for the next COJUG meeting, I wanted to ask if anyone on this forum had any feedback on what they would like to see or talk about during this next meeting, which will likely be in the Spring of 2021.

We look forward to seeing your input!

Matt Boron

JMP Account Executive

Matt.Boron@JMP.com

0 REPLIES 0