cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have your say in shaping JMP's future by participating in the new JMP Wish List Prioritization Survey
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Stability Analysis Made Easier 25th June 2021

It was a joy to give a webinar on stability analysis, a feature in JMP that is often not known or is underutilised. Using stability analysis to set expiry dates is a tightly regulated procedure, as evidenced by the EMEA guidelines

In the webinar, I explored:

• Data Analysis for a Single Batch (Fit Model)
  • Data Analysis for One-Factor, Full-Design Studies (Degradation > Stability Analysis)
  • Data Analysis for Multi-Factor, Full-Design Studies (Degradation > Stability Analysis)
  • Data Analysis For Bracketing Design Studies (Fit Model)
  • Data Analysis to fully elucidate underlying stability mechanisms (Fit Model)

The journal I used in the webinar is attached to this blog post. Do feel free to download the journal - each bullet point corresponds to a saved script in the contained dataset. You definitely can't break anything by working with this data and script, so have a good explore!

Ultimately, JMP is the software to get your products to market quicker; often stability analysis is one of the final hurdles to overcome - make it an easy one!

Here are some further resources on stability analysis within JMP:

Last Modified: Jun 30, 2021 11:33 AM
Comments
ayonika
Level I

Hi @benfrancis ,

Is the webinar recorded and is there a link to access the webinar?

Thanks

gail_massari
Community Manager

Hi @ayonika .  This was not recorded.  The links in the original post by Ben include videos that cover the topic.

Best,

Gail