Automatically create PDF reports with one page per graph/analysis for any number of variables.
Create a graph/analysis and customize it only once (for the first variable) and apply it to any number of variables while retaining all display options e.g., reference lines, colors etc.
Example: Creating a control chart for 100 variables Y1, Y2, ..., Y100
- Create a control chart for variable Y1 and customize it according to your needs
- Add-Ins -> Multi-Column PDF Export
- Select your report from the dialog
- Select variables for which the report should be replicated (including Y1)
-Select destination directory for the PDF report (report.pdf):
- Open output PDF file (see attached example):
Types of graphs/analysis that have been tested so far:
- Control Charts
- Fit Y by X
- Graph Builder
- Variability Charts / Measurement Systems Analysis
A short video illustrating how to use the Add-In:
... View more