Re: New meeting of the Atlanta JMP User Group being planned now...
Hello All Atlanta JMP Users -
I am new to the Atlanta area, as of December 2016. Our old area had just recently started a Users' Group that met quarterly. I've been continuing to travel up to those to attend and/or present, but am hoping to meet with others in this area as well to learn and share ideas.
My husband and I both use JMP in our careers, so I'm sure that you can imagine that we are a household that overanalyzes everything. I am primarily a stay-at-home mom, so I'm definitely not the person to help set the schedule. I will abstain from answering those questions below and just try to find childcare whenever everyone decides to meet.
Looking forward to meeting everyone,
As far as the questions asked on this thread:
- What day(s) of the week do you prefer to meet?
- What time(s) of day work best for you?
- What part(s) of the Atlanta work best for you as a meeting location? NW Atlanta area
- What JMP topics would you love to hear/learn more about at an upcoming meeting? Open to anything, always enjoy seeing people's real-life examples of how they have used JMP in their daily careers, even if it is using sample data to show the platforms relevant to their everyday uses of JMP.
- Would you be willing to speak at a meeting or host the group for a meeting? Yes, willing to speak. I cannot host as I do not work here.
- Would you be willing to help lead the group? If needed, although my time is unpredictable, due to being a stay-at-home mom.
Answers to the additional questions asked:
What is your professional interest? I work part-time, from home, as a Data Quality Analyst for Spartanburg Regional Hospital in Spartanburg, SC. My degrees are in Synthetic Organic Chemistry. My interests in JMP are primarly data analysis and DOE.
What is your preference?
- Would you be interested in actively contributing to growing the ATL JMP User Group?, or
- More interested in participation, once there are planned events? As stated above, I can actively contribute, if needed, although my time is unpredictable, due to being a stay-at-home mom.