cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Registration open for Discovery Summit Europe. User Group Members benefit from a 25% discount with the code: DSEUgroup24
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

ANNOUNCEMENT - WFJUG meeting on 11/7/23 at Top Golf

It has been a while since the Wasatch Front JMP Users Group has meet, Anna-Christina and Jed have scheduled the meeting at Top Golf on 11/7/23!

Please follow the link below to register for the meeting and to find details and the agenda.  Registration is free and seats are limited. 

https://www.jmp.com/en_ca/events/users-groups/users-group-meetings/slc-jug-07nov23.html

We are looking for a few JMP User Lighting Talks, please reply to this message if you are able to present.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - WFJUG meeting on 11/7/23 at Top Golf

Thanks for posting this, Jason. Looking forward to seeing familiar and new faces at the meeting. I'm planning on giving a sneak-peak of new features coming in JMP 18, and I'm looking forward to feeling inadequate at the Top Golf portion of the day, as well.

Thanks, Jason!  Really looking forward to seeing everyone in person, and to hitting golf balls for the second time in my life.  Hopefully I hit them straight and far.  

So happy to see the user group back having meetings.  Really great group of JMP users in the Wasatch Front Range.