cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Registration open for Discovery Summit Europe. User Group Members benefit from a 25% discount with the code: DSEUgroup24
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
sgilyard
Level III

[ANNOUNCEMENT] WFJUG Meeting @US Synthetic May 31

Hello! It's been awhile since the WFJUG has met. Please see the details below and join us at US Synthetic in Orem for the next WFJUG meeting on May 31st.

Date/Time: May 31st 12:30-2:00pm (Tour of US Synthetic factory to follow the meeting for those wanting to stay)

Instructions upon arrival: Park in visitor parking (if available) on west side of building. If no visitor parking is available, take any space in the parking lot on the west side of the building. Enter via west side of building, and check in with desk.

Agenda:

• 12:30-1:00pm Lunch and Networking. Food available for purchase in the cafeteria. (Subsidized by US Synthetic)
  • 1:00-1:40pm Presentations:
    • Jason Wiggins (JMP rep) -- Projects in JMP 14
    • Jed Campbell (US Synthetic) -- Scripting Report Layer
    • Sarah Gilyard (IMFlash) -- Cross-Validation for DOEs (from 2018 JMP Summit)
    • Landon Jensen (IMFlash) -- TBD
  • 1:40-2:00pm Q&A session; new meeting ideas; topics of interest
  • Tour of US Synthetic to follow the meeting

3 REPLIES 3
dwilding
Reviewer

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] WFJUG Meeting @US Synthetic May 31

Visiting parking is actually on the East side... correct?

sgilyard
Level III

The instructions from US Synthetic were to park in the visitor parking on the west side. I've only been to the facility once, but I recall seeing visitor parking on the west side. Perhaps there is visitor parking on both sides. I'll check with Jed from US Synthetic.

There is visitor parking on both sides. If those are taken, please also feel free to park in any available spot. See you there!