cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Registration open for Discovery Summit Europe. User Group Members benefit from a 25% discount with the code: DSEUgroup24
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Users Group Leaders Lunch - Discovery Summit Europe 2018

Dear UK User Group Members,

Discovery Summit Europe in Frankfurt is right around the corner. We have a very exciting line-up of speakers and cannot wait to give you an introduction to JMP® 14.

As in previous years, we have added to the agenda a special lunch for JMP User Group steering committee members as well as new members interested in one of the regional user groups.

This luncheon will be a great chance for you to meet and learn from your counterparts and fellow JMP users in other regions.

Where and when? Wednesday, 14 March, 12:00 – 13:00 

Seating is limited – if you would like me to reserve a seat for you please send an email to elias.pickrahn@jmp.com

We would like to make this time together as helpful as possible. Are there any topics you would like to see on the agenda at this luncheon? Below are a few suggestions from us, but we would love to hear from you.

Suggested Topics:

• What's new in the community?
  • Attendee introductions (name, company, role, what you hope to get by participating in a community)
  • How do you advertise or promote your group?
  • Open discussion (best practices, recruiting speakers)
  • Join the users group leaders section of the community

Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.

I look forward to seeing you very soon!

-Elias

0 REPLIES 0