cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Integrate JMP and Power BI

Please consider integrating JMP Graph Builder as a licensed Customer Control within Power BI.  This would be a great way to support customers who want to join their best in class tools for analytics and dashboarding.  This would allow JMP to become even more powerful as it extends Power BI into a more useful analytics visualization tool.  

I recognize there are some partial workarounds like JMP Live, but I'm looking for pure simplicity of JMP being embeddable through the base pathway of a custom control.

4 Comments
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hi @orzecap, thank you for your suggestion! We have captured your request and will take it under consideration.

SamGardner
Staff
Status changed to: Not Planned For Now

@orzecap thank you for your suggestion.  We appreciate you submitting this idea, but unfortunately your request does not currently align with JMP's product vision and themes.  

ThomasDickel
Level III

Hi, 

please review this wish again, because there is a strong need for visualizing data using Power BI.

@martindemel 

Ressel
Level VI

What can I tell my manager when we are looking for a role to do trend analysis and everyone in unison screams "Power BI", because this is what people know? JMP is crowded out by Power BI in our organization.