cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Broadcasting of input boxes

What inspired this wish list request?  There are many platforms where you can be asked to input a value, sometime the input box is pre loaded (such as in gauge R&R where a spec limit has been assigned to the column) or other where you have to enter it for each analysis (such as an equivalence level in Distributions).  However, you cannot broadcast these settings which means you can be set up for having to click the "okay" button a bunch of times to get the analysis to run.  A specific example is trying to broadcast turning on a GR&R analysis in the Variability Platform.  Here I entered the Meta data spec tolerance range but when I held down control and clicked the Gauge R&R button in the menu I then had to click through this menu pop up 10 times (as I have 5 responses for two different codes in the "By" factor)

shampton82_0-1714432434151.png

What is the improvement you would like to see? I would like to see the ability to broadcast the value of a manual input across all input boxes or use the input of the meta data without having to click okay on each box.

Why is this idea important? This would align the expected results of using the broadcast function and also save the user from having to sit there and click dozens (if not hundreds) of input boxes to process the analysis.