cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Ability to save "Mean Confidence Limit Formula" and "Indiv Confidence Limit Formula" Formula from Fit Curve platform

What inspired this wish list request? I have recently been fitting Mechanistic Growth models in the Fit Curve platform.  While confidence intervals for the fit are visible in the Prediction Profiler, there is no way to save those formulas to the table.  I can only visualize the results for one batch at a time, and there seems to be no ability to generate or visualize the confidence curves for the individuals at all.

gwenhallberg_0-1707408132251.png

What is the improvement you would like to see? I would like the ability to save the "Mean Confidence Limit Formula" and "Indiv Confidence Limit Formula" out of the Fit Curve platform for any models where it is mathematically possible.  (I used the same nomenclature as what is present in the Fit Model>>Save Columns menu, but it seems to vary by platform.)  Ultimately, I would like to be able to overlay confidence curves - both for the fit and the individual points - similar to what can be accomplished in the Fit Y By X platform.  I could create a visualizations like these in Graph Builder if I could save the formulas for the confidence curves for both the fit and the individuals out to the table.

gwenhallberg_1-1707409084798.pnggwenhallberg_2-1707409305593.png

Why is this idea important? 

It enables users to visually communicate the uncertainty associated with models and compare performance between categorical factors.