cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Compare Data Tables

Ryan Dewitt shows you how to use the JMP Compare Data Tables function in JMP to highlight differences in two data tables. Using the “Compare Data Table” command allows you to select which items you want to compare and how to show you the differences. Ryan uses fishing data to demonstrate how JMP can easily create a Difference Summary and Difference Plot to clearly display differences between the reports, including what rows match, rows that may have been added or removed, or if no differences were noted.

Comments

I'm looking for the tutorial link that Ryan mentioned at the end of his video.  I'm not seeing that in the description.  Is there somewhere else to look?

I found it in the YouTube posting of the content.

I love the compare data tables function and have used it for multiple purposes, including database validation projects for pharmaceutical companies. It would be beneficial if JMP expanded into data validation and data integrity. It would save a lot of time, resources and headache if there were JMP documentation on using the compare data table function for these types of projects.