cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
chivukula
Level I

Saving results from log window using JSL

Hello:

I am using bivarate plot and adding a fit line. I would like to save slope and intercept values in a text file. I am using following code:

biv=rbiv<Ex1=biv[NumberColBox(13)][2];
show(Ex1);

Show(Ex1) show the value of slope in the log file along with the log of entire session. Is it possible to send JSL command to save the values of just slopes and intercepts in to a new data table or seperate text file from the log.

Thank you

Regards,
Chivukula
1 REPLY 1
David_Burnham
Super User (Alumni)

Saving results from log window using JSL

Version 9 of JMP has a function SAVE LOG which does what the name suggests.  So you could use CLEAR LOG then perform the SHOW function and then save the log file, although it would be someone perverse to do.  Typically SHOW is used just for diagnostic purposes.  You have the result in the EX1 variable.  You could therefore create a new JMP table and save the result to the table, or use the SAVE TEXT FILE function to save the result into an external text file.

-Dave