cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
wjalford
Level III

Need to compare result from one table with spec limit in another table. If result < limit then pass

I have a table (Limits) with the limits.  The table columns are Product, Componet A, Componet B.  Under each componet is the limit.  Example Product, Aluminum, Zinc

Fudd         .24        .50

I have another table FG Metals that has a PASS/FAIL column and a Aluminum column and a Zinc column with the results in each row.  Example PASS/FAIL, Aluminum, Zinc

.09        .1

I need to compare the dt(FG metals) Aluminum .09 result with the dt(Limits) Aluminum .24.  If result is less than limit then put Pass in the PASS/FAIL column otherwise put FAIL.

Hopefully I explained this well enough.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  

Wayne

21 REPLIES 21
txnelson
Super User

Re: Need to compare result from one table with spec limit in another table. If result < limit th

Try changing the line of code to

Column( colNamesList[theColumn] || " PASS/Fail" ) << delete property("formula");

Jim
HSS
HSS
Level IV

Re: Need to compare result from one table with spec limit in another table. If result < limit th

It worked. 

Many Thanks.