Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Robertasm
Level I

JMP Script for inverse prediction

Hello everyone,

I want to automate my data analysis, therefore I wanted to write myself a script to make things easier.

Basically, I want to take my standards to generate a standard curve using 4P fit. (Columns 1, 2, 3 are triplicates of those standards, so I want to have an average value)

Afterwards, I want to use the inverse prediction formula that has been generated by the 4P fit and apply it to the remaining samples (Columns 4 to 12, they are also in triplicates. e.i. columns 4, 5, 6 take average and apply inverse prediction) 

Reason why I stack all my data is that it makes a lot easier to take all this data and put it in the official report.

Thank you in advance !

Robert

11 REPLIES 11
Robertasm
Level I

Re: JMP Script for inverse prediction

It says name unresolved..

txnelson
Super User

Re: JMP Script for inverse prediction

What the error message is saying, is that the  name "Standard Average" or whatever name you used does not exist.  So apparently, there is not a column in your data table named "Standard Average".  In looking at your script, the column named "Average" is created on line 7 and then it is referenced when running the "Fit Curve" platform on line 11.  So if the sole issue is that you want to call the column "Standard Average" rather than "Average", then you have to change the name of the column when it is created in the "New Column" message, so that you can reference the column with its different name in the "Fit Curve" platform..

Jim