cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
JanneI
Level III

JMP Script Window - Hovering over a variable do not show the value stored in the variable if passed between scripts

I have found that hovering over a variable is very useful feature in JMP Script Window/Editor when debugging the script. I have been working with very long script which I have divided to smaller pieces by using Include-feature. I am able to pass variable content correctly between the included scripts but it looks like hovering do not work on included script windows (showing empty variable content although that is not the case). Perhaps cosmetic but is not helpful for debugging... As far as I know, this is not namespace issue and happens also with global variables. 

Small illustration below by using slightly modified example from the following page:

https://www.jmp.com/support/help/en/16.2/#page/jmp/advanced-scoping-and-namespaces.shtml

Here, I would like that when hovering over test-variable on Inc1-window, I would see the content of the variable (test=1) but it is shown empty.

JanneI_0-1674827186469.png

Any ideas to avoid this? I am using JMP 16.2

0 REPLIES 0