cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
bjbreitling
Level IV

JMP Live Control Charts with spec limits that change based on a selection or table

I have a dynamic control chart in JMP live with spec limits. Right now I add the spec limits on the column level as a hard code in JMP Live data script window. I would like to be able to have the spec limits change without me having to go in and modify the hardcode. It would be nice if they could change based on the data in another table which I do have. There's only about 15 columns that have spec limits. They will usually change 2 times per year. 

Right now I have a column switcher and a data filter in the JMP Live control chart. The spec limits are currently on the column and change when the column switches. It would be nice to have them change with data filter selections too as the data filter contains facility in my control charts and they also can have differing spec limits facility to facility.

2 REPLIES 2
txnelson
Super User

Re: JMP Live Control Charts with spec limits that change based on a selection or table

I believe that if you add the Spec Limits to the Column Properties for the 15 columns where you have limits, they will be automatically displayed on the control chart when using the Column Switcher.  Make sure you select the Show Limits option.

Jim
bjbreitling
Level IV

Re: JMP Live Control Charts with spec limits that change based on a selection or table

This is for JMP Live though. Basically, i want to pass the spec limits every time that the data refreshes.