cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
sgpt
Level I

How to save webpages through JSL

How can I save webpages from JSL? I use the following lines of code to open the webpage in a JSL 

url = "https://www.nytimes.com";
w = New Window( "s1",wb = Web Browser Box(url ), wb << Set Size( 1200, 1200 ););
w << Set Window Size( 1200, 1200 );

Thereon, what can I do to save the webpage with full graphics in a form that can be consumed later (pdf or full graphic html)? I essentially need to do this for a few hundred internal URLs for a database for visualization that is being turned off.

10 REPLIES 10
Jeff_Perkinson
Community Manager Community Manager

Re: How to save webpages through JSL

You may be able to use Run Program() to launch Python to accomplish this in JMP 12. There's a good paper from Discovery Summit Europe 2016 with good examples for how to use Run Program.

However, JMP 14 is a complimentary upgrade for users with an Annual License. You should speak to your license administrator about getting JMP 14. If you don't know who that is send me a private message and I'll be able to assist you.

-Jeff