cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
DZ_932
Level I

How to save a tabulate report to HTML

Hi All - thank you in advance for your help

I am trying to save a finished tabulate report as a HTML file but it is not being saved.

I am using the below script:

dt1 = Open( "C:\***path***\Thermal_Test_results_DZ.csv" );

dt2 = dt1 << Tabulate(
	Show Control Panel( 0 ),
	Add Table(
		Column Table( Statistics( N ) ),
		Column Table( Grouping Columns( :BIN ) ),
		Column Table( Grouping Columns( :BIN ), Statistics( Name( "% of Total" ) ) ),
		Row Table( Grouping Columns( :PRODUCT ) )
	)
);

rdt2 = (dt2 << report);
rdt2 << save HTML( "C:\***path****\TJRise_BIN_Summary.html" );

what am I doing wrong ?

4 REPLIES 4
txnelson
Super User

Re: How to sane a tabulate report to HTML

You have a syntax error with the :Name() function....you are missing the ":" at the beginning of the function name

Jim
DZ_932
Level I

Hi,

Thank you for the replay, the tabulate actually works the issue is just saving the file as HTML, not sure that there is a name function it is just calling for the desired statistic. 

txnelson
Super User

Sorry for the mislead.

I have been able to create an HTML file with the below version of you code.  I had to eliminate an errant "(", but then the code worked file.  The other issue may be that you do not have permission to write to the folder you are pointing too.  Also, I tested under JMP 15.1. What version are you using.

Jim
DZ_932
Level I

Hi

I am using JMP12 and still can't save as HTML, regarding the path I am able to save to this location a different chart so it is not a permission issue.