cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
mortie999
Level II

How to save Charts in Journal to PowerPoint as .jpg images?

Hello, 

I have a Journal with many charts.  I'd like to save this to PowerPoint such that each Chart is one it's own page.  I'm able to do this per the discussion link below.  The issue is that the PowerPoint file size is too large for me to share (>50GB).  If I do a screen shot copy of each chart and resave the file, the file size will change to <1GB.   How can I get JMP to save the Journal charts as a smaller image size (i.e. .jpg or some thing else)?

https://community.jmp.com/t5/Discussions/saving-graphs-as-PNG-or-JPEG/td-p/34330

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mortie999
Level II

Re: How to save Charts in Journal to PowerPoint as .jpg images?

Nevermind... I found it.  There's a radial button where you can select the Chart Format when saving as a .ppt.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mortie999
Level II

Nevermind... I found it.  There's a radial button where you can select the Chart Format when saving as a .ppt.

ryegerero
Level I

Hi, where you find it?