cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
MIKE
Level I

How to Maintain JMP Graphs Table Layout When Copy and Pasting into Word

For years I've had to build sets of graphs using the Fit Y by X platform. The graphs are simple: X-axis is always (1) a character, nominal column and (2) a numeric, continuous date/time column. The Y-axis is always numeric, continuous data (bins, registers, parameters). The result is a list of box plot on the left, time trend on the right. There could be many plots at a time. In JMP 12 (and I think started with JMP 11) there was an incredible change made to the copy/paste option - I could copy the entire chart window and paste into Word and my charts would maintain a table format. JMP 13 went back to the old style of dropping the table format and everything is now in a straight line down the worksheet. This pushes me to have to bring back the old scripts just to copy paste tables from JMP into Word for reports. This is a pain, slows down my productivity, and it just seems unnecessary (makes me want to stick with JMP 12 just for this option). Is there a way to maintain the graph table format when copy/pasting charts into a spread sheet?

0 REPLIES 0