cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
WebDesignesCrow
Super User

How do I view the script after Standardize date format of date column in data tables?

Hello, I'm working on joining 2 data tables (import from Excel) to JMP to be only 1 table by using scripting. End result is I would like to build an automated report (.html) with running dates (increase) on x-axis. Since the format of the dates is not same between 2 data table after import from Excel (1 is text, another 1 is numeric), my graph not sorted correctly. I've standardized the dates column all to numeric manually by clicking at the column info. If I would like to view the script after changed the column info, where can I find it? Because, for graphs we can save the graph script into window. Btw, I'm using JMP 15 and still a newbie

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
frank_wang
Level IV

Re: How do I view the script after Standardize date format of date column in data tables?

Hi

更改列信息后的脚本在JMP15版本没有自动记录和保存的功能,具体方法可以在“脚本索引”中查找关键词“Data Type”,“Modeling Type”和"Format",里面有JSL的语法说明是示例。(JMP16开始,日志中会记录你的所有操作过程。方便数据清洗时的脚本记录)

希望可以帮助到你 : )

frank_wang_0-1646209737122.png

心若止水

View solution in original post

WebDesignesCrow
Super User

Re: How do I view the script after Standardize date format of date column in data tables?

Actually, I have found out how to view the script for JMP 15 after we done it manually.

Click the data table name red triangle and choose copy table script (No Data). Yay.

WebDesignesCrow_0-1647238430761.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
frank_wang
Level IV

Hi

更改列信息后的脚本在JMP15版本没有自动记录和保存的功能,具体方法可以在“脚本索引”中查找关键词“Data Type”,“Modeling Type”和"Format",里面有JSL的语法说明是示例。(JMP16开始,日志中会记录你的所有操作过程。方便数据清洗时的脚本记录)

希望可以帮助到你 : )

frank_wang_0-1646209737122.png

心若止水
WebDesignesCrow
Super User

Thank you Frank.

Though I need to work on the column formatting scripting manually, I'm glad that JMP 16 has considered this.

WebDesignesCrow
Super User

Actually, I have found out how to view the script for JMP 15 after we done it manually.

Click the data table name red triangle and choose copy table script (No Data). Yay.

WebDesignesCrow_0-1647238430761.png