cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
iahuja
Level I

How are confidence limits for Fit Curve Equivalence Test generated?

I've been using the Fit Curve platform to model a pair of curves and then compare them using the Equivalence Test, Test Parallelism, and ANOM options. However, I've also had to fit one of my pairs with a custom nonlinear model using the Nonlinear platform, which doesn't have any of these three options - as a result, I've been trying to essentially manually generate an equivalence test or ANOM. For this though, I need the confidence limits for the ratio of group 2 parameters divided by group 1 parameters and am unsure how these are generated in JMP. I currently have the parameter estimates for both curves, their corresponding standard errors, and upper and lower 95% confidence limits. Does anyone have any advice on how these confidence limits for the Fit Curve Equivalence Test are generated?

1 REPLY 1
ih
Super User (Alumni) ih
Super User (Alumni)

Re: How are confidence limits for Fit Curve Equivalence Test generated?

Check out the JMP help for that topic, I think that describes a method you could generalize to another platform:

https://www.jmp.com/support/help/en/16.0/index.shtml#page/jmp/equivalence-test-2.shtml#