cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
CS13
Level II

Hover Labels Not Carrying to Interactive HTML

So I did a pretty thorough search and don't see this exact situation covered.  I'm making a series of plots via JSL and the desire is to publish out to interactive HTML for users to access from a shared drive.  I started by using the web report function, but I'd rather not have this organized as an index page to access each plot as its own HTML file.  I'd like to just have all the plots on one page.  So I took to appending the plots to a New Window, and then saving that to interactive html.  That gets all my plots on the same html page, but it's not quite as interactive as the web report (can't select individual points), and more importantly, when I hover over the points, I only see the x and y info, not the additional prescribed info from the column set for labels.  Interestingly, if I use the web report, it does carry over.  I am using JMP 16.

Here is a basic example of how I'm executing this...

MainReport = New Window( PlotBox = V List Box( ) );

for(i=1, i<=10, i++,

Eval(Parse(Eval Insert("\[ MyGraph^i^ = MyPlotDT^i^ << Graph Builder( … ); ]\")));

Eval(Parse(Eval Insert("\[ PlotBox << Append(MyGraph^i^ << Report); ]\")));

);

PlotBox << Save Interactive HTML("C:\Temp\overview.html");

Is there a more appropriate display object to use, or some other way to ensure prescribed labels carry over to the html?

1 REPLY 1
ih
Super User (Alumni) ih
Super User (Alumni)

Re: Hover Labels Not Carrying to Interactive HTML

You might consider adding searching and voting for a wish list item for this, or adding one if there isn't one yet.  I don't know of another simple option to do what you are looking for.