cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
PninaBarak
Level I

Group use of JMP

I work as part of a group where everyone works with JMP.
I would be happy if we could share what each team member does with all team members.
Is there such an option in JMP? Something like an internal library where only team members will have permissions to view scripts?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
P_Bartell
Level VIII

Re: Group use of JMP

Assuming the user population is in licensing compliance, you may want to check out JMP Projects, JMP Public and JMP Live. All have 'sharing' capabilities that might suit your organization's needs.

Michael_MXAK
Level IV

Re: Group use of JMP

Depending on the scale of the organization, there's a number of approaches you could take. I personally think the most scalable solution is the toolkit I presented at JMP discovery summit recently: As Easy as Uploading a Photo: Building, Sharing, and Updating Add-ins Automatica... - JMP User Commu... You could use a network drive, OneDrive, GitLab repo, or GitHub repo as a shared location for scripts, establish a scheduled or automated (we use GitLab CICD, you could use GitHub Actions instead, or run everything manually on a scheduled task on your computer) to automatically build an add-in from the scripts sourced by your team, and have change the autoUpgrade.jsl file in the resources at the link above to point to the location you use. Then you get an auto-updating add-in on your teammates' JMP copies full of the scripts built by your team.