Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
saqibzafar
Level I

Downloading the JMP student Subscription

Respected All,

I hope this Message finds you in the best of your health. I am writing this message to seek your help regarding jmp software student Subcription.

I changed my laptop and arrived in Italy last week for my PhD studies. I received the university domain email ID and credentials a few days ago. Now I am trying to download the student version of jmp, I am putting the course name "Applied Statistics" and Institution name as "University of Tuscia, Viterbo Italy" in step # 2 and clicking on the "Submit and Authenticate" button. After clicking this button it goes to the following link for the verification of academic status.
https://proxiidverify.b2clogin.com/proxiidverify.onmicrosoft.com/b2c_1a_signup_signin_federation/oau...
When I proceed for my academic verification, I am unable to find the university name in the search bar. Also, I do not receive any verification email on my university domain email ID. Please guide me in this matter.

Looking forward to your kind and prompt response.

Best Regards,

1 REPLY 1
statman
Super User

Re: Downloading the JMP student Subscription

This isn't something the community can solve.  Please contact JMP support at support@jmp.com

"All models are wrong, some are useful" G.E.P. Box