cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
AndresGlez
Level III

Display X axis issue with Oneway analysis

Hi JMP community, I've been observing this issue for some time already, checked many options, but cannot figure out how to fix it, hope some body can help. 

AndresGlez_0-1616683379232.png

In this example, as you can clearly see in this analysis, first condition has fewer characters than second condition, however in the  X axis of the chart it is not fully displayed the condition name.

It can be fixed if choose Label Orientation Angled, but this is not the solution I am looking for.

Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Display X axis issue with Oneway analysis

Does the label change after you compare means? That is, does Oneway exhibit the axis problem from when you first launch it?

Jeff_Perkinson
Community Manager Community Manager

I've been able to reproduce this behavior. I can see the problem occurs when you select one of the comparison circles. It looks like JMP is being too aggressive about shortening the name of the level when it is italicized after selecting a comparison circle.

I'll report this and see if we can address it in a future release. In the meantime I'm not able to find a workaround.

-Jeff
AndresGlez
Level III

Thank you Jeff, I will wait for the future release to see if can solve this.
Jeff_Perkinson
Community Manager Community Manager

Following up here to confirm that this will be corrected in a future maintenance release. I apologize for the difficulty.

-Jeff