cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
patriciafm811
Level II

Color code Top 5

I would like to color code my table (so that all the charts and graphs I make follow the same). But I want to do it so that top 5 are red, middle 15 are yellow, and bottom 27 are green. There has to be an easy way to do this. 

For context, I have all the CDC rate data for various diseases that I need to track for 2014-2021. I need to be able to compare the US to any of the states and have it show if that state is in the top 5, middle, or bottom, compared to other states. In a perfect world, the one United States row would always show up as black as the benchmark. I have attached the data files below. One is the data in columns, the other has it stacked. 

I am using JMP 17. 

10 REPLIES 10
txnelson
Super User

Re: Color code Top 5

I am pleased to see that you are getting the problem resolved.  Make sure you finish your task by doing the following:

1. Don't just cut and paste the code into your application.  Make sure you take the time to study the provided JSL and learn how the different items within the JSL work.
  2. Go back to the responses you received, and mark the ones that solved the issue for you as being a SOLUTION to add future readers in getting to the answer as efficiently as possible.
Jim