cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
DSA
DSA
Level III

Append scripts to data table from jsl

Dear jmp community,

I have an issue that you hopefully can help me with.

I am loading data using sql to jmp via jsl and the open database command, I am loading the data into a new data table every time since we are many users on the same script loading different data possibly at the same time.

Immidately after the data is loaded I am generating various control charts through the same script. But if a user closes these windows after they have been generated they need to relaunch and reload everything in order to get the plot again (or find their way into the right section of the script).

Is there a way to append some code lines from my launch-script to the newly generated data table so they can be executed by the user again if needed?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Craige_Hales
Super User

Re: Append scripts to data table from jsl

yes.  check out the <<newScript message about 1/3 down on Add Metadata to a Data Table

Craige

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Craige_Hales
Super User

yes.  check out the <<newScript message about 1/3 down on Add Metadata to a Data Table

Craige
DSA
DSA
Level III

Thanks for the fast and accurate help Craige!