Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
mathengineer
Level I

Adding associated data to the report

Dear all,

i'm trying to include the associated data in the pdf report on an analysis but i didn't find a way to do it. i can print the datatable separately but i need to be included as a section of the report, like the graphs. to be more clear i attached a screenshot of the associated table that i want to include in the report.

thank you for any suggestion,

Simone 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
txnelson
Super User

Re: Adding associated data to the report

If you click on your report window to change the focus to that window, and then do the key stroke, CNTL/J, it will make a copy of the report in a JMP journal.  Then click on the data table window, and do the key stroke CNTL/J and it will copy the data table to the JMP journal.  Using drag and drop, you can move the various objects around within the window.

txnelson_0-1627677152423.png

I suggest that you take the time to read the document Discovering JMP.  It will give you a good background on things such as the above solution.

Help=>Discovering JMP

Jim

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
txnelson
Super User

If you click on your report window to change the focus to that window, and then do the key stroke, CNTL/J, it will make a copy of the report in a JMP journal.  Then click on the data table window, and do the key stroke CNTL/J and it will copy the data table to the JMP journal.  Using drag and drop, you can move the various objects around within the window.

txnelson_0-1627677152423.png

I suggest that you take the time to read the document Discovering JMP.  It will give you a good background on things such as the above solution.

Help=>Discovering JMP

Jim
mathengineer
Level I

Many many many thanks Jim..you saved. i will look into the document you highlighted

Simone