cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Ryan_Gilmore
Community Manager Community Manager
Release Notes - July 2020

The JMP User Community is a place for learning and collaboration. The goal of our changes to the Community is to improve those experiences for users.

Updates

• Groups in the Community have been upgraded. Groups have been expanded to include the potential for a knowledge base and wish list in addition to the existing discussions area. For more information, read Groups Reimagined .
  • Improved readability and spacing in a thread by aligning and grouping buttons on a single line.
  • Fixed a bug in which the video controls were not properly displayed when playing a video.
  • Improved layout when replying to a post by removing unnecessary buttons and providing more clarity between headers and text.
  • Initiated the process of bringing consistency to button styles across the Community to make it easier to understand what action to take.
    • A primary button has a blue background with white text. These buttons are used most frequently to perform a task.primary.png
    • A basic or secondary button has a white background with blue text and border. These buttons can be useful but are not used often.
    • A special action button has an orange background with white text.
      action.png
  • Improved layout when editing a post by removing unnecessary buttons and providing more clarity between sections.
  • Updated Last Modified date to display only if an article has been modified. If the article has not been modified, only the date the article was created is shown.
    modified-final.png
  • Increased the size of the download icon to be more prominent to help avoid confusion in how to download an attachment
  • Improved layout when creating a blog post by aligning the buttons on a single line.
  • Included list of posts for Topics I've Participated In, My Latest Contributions, and My Archived Contributions on Profile page.
Last Modified: Jan 26, 2021 11:45 AM