cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Ryan_Gilmore
Community Manager Community Manager
Member Spotlight: pmroz

Member Spotlight Banner.jpgCommunity members are known by their usernames. You come to know their personas as they ask and answer questions, share best practices, or write blog posts. Now you can get to know the Community members behind the usernames in our Member Spotlight series. The series is designed to foster greater connections between our Community members. 

Here we spotlight @pmroz .

@pmroz  has been a JMP User Community member since the start and is currently one of our helpful Community Super Users. He is one of only eight members to have provided more than 250 solutions for our members.

@pmroz  answers a few of our questions:

How long have you been a JMP User?

Since 2007 (JMP version 7)

What is one (or more) of your favorite hobbies?

Tennis, music (listening, keyboard, guitar) (and many more)

Tell us a podcast, television series, book or movie you found entertaining in the last year.

The Bosch series on Amazon

Give one reason you are a Community member or one aspect you like about the Community.

It's how I stay fresh and learn about new features in JMP.  Also I've solved some difficult problems and am happy to share techniques with other users to speed them along.

This or That: What do you prefer?

• Cake or pie? Pie, definitely
  • Morning or late night? Morning
  • JSL or Graph Builder? JSL
  • Mountains or beach? Beach

Thanks for letting us get to know you, @pmroz ! We appreciate all you do.

Interested in participating with your own member spotlight?

The Community would love to learn more about you. Contact @Ryan_Gilmore to get started.

Last Modified: Apr 26, 2022 10:42 AM
Comments
P_Bartell
Level VIII

I met Peter when he was a JMP user in the sales territory that I called in as a JMP senior systems engineer. It became obvious to me that he'd forgotten more about JSL than I'd ever know...plus he was a great guy to just chat about all things JMP...and he motivated me into getting into cycling as well!