cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Ryan_Gilmore
Community Manager Community Manager
Member Spotlight: markbailey

Member Spotlight Banner.jpgCommunity members are known by their usernames. You come to know their personas as they ask and answer questions, share best practices, or write blog posts. Now you can get to know the Community members behind the usernames in our Member Spotlight series. The series is designed to foster greater connections between our Community members. 

Here we spotlight @Mark_Bailey .

@Mark_Bailey is a long time JMP User Community member (and JMP user (see below)) having contributed 4000+ posts and received 3000+ kudos over that time. Impressive numbers indeed, but these numbers only tell part of the story in how Mark has educated JMP users and helped to improve the software during his career.

@Mark_Bailey answers a few of our question

How long have you been a JMP User?

Since 1992

What is one (or more) of your favorite hobbies?

Photography

Tell us a podcast, television series, book or movie you found entertaining in the last year.

The French Dispatch

Give one reason you are a Community member or one aspect you like about the Community.

I was a JMP instructor for more than two decades, so I enjoy contributing more than just a solution in a discussion. I like to explain the answer so users are more enabled in the future. JMP has its own 'mindset' that is helpful to know. I really like the collaborative nature of this community.

This or That: What do you prefer?

• Cake or pie? A slice of each please!
  • Morning or late night? Both, unfortunately
  • JSL or Graph Builder? JSL when necessary, but I love interactions with JMP data tables and platforms more
  • Mountains or beach? Mountains (with a beach view?)

Thanks for letting us get to know you, @Mark_Bailey  We appreciate all you do.

Interested in participating with your own member spotlight?

The Community would love to learn more about you. Contact @Ryan_Gilmore to get started.

Last Modified: Mar 23, 2022 9:23 AM
Comments