cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Ryan_Gilmore
Community Manager Community Manager
Member Spotlight: gerd

Member Spotlight Banner.jpgCommunity members are known by their usernames. You come to know their personas as they ask and answer questions, share best practices, or write blog posts. Now you can get to know the Community members behind the usernames in our Member Spotlight series. The series is designed to foster greater connections between our Community members. 

Here we spotlight @gerd 

We have a wonderful Community thanks to individuals like @gerd. As a nearly 10 year veteran of the Community, he encourages others with kudos, enhances JMP through Wish List requests, and provides helpful responses to questions in our Discussions forum. And, he volunteered to share more about himself in our Member Spotlight series.

@gerd answers a few of our questions:

How long have you been a JMP User?

JMP's @ian_jmp introduced me to JMP at ENBIS 2010 in Antwerp and I've been a JMP user ever since.

What is one (or more) of your favorite hobbies?

Hiking

Tell us a podcast, television series, book or movie you found entertaining in the last year.

Bosch, The World's Most Extraordinary Homes

Give one reason you are a Community member or one aspect you like about the Community.

When I started using JSL, pretty much every search for JSL functionality led me to the Community pages. Thanks to all the contributors who helped me with their experience and time!

This or That: What do you prefer?

• Cake or pie? Cake
  • Morning or late night? Morning
  • JSL or Graph Builder? Definitely both
  • Mountains or beach? Mountains

Thanks for letting us get to know you, @gerd ! We appreciate all you do.

Interested in participating with your own member spotlight?

The Community would love to learn more about you. Contact @Ryan_Gilmore to get started.

Last Modified: Aug 8, 2022 10:37 AM