cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Ryan_Gilmore
Community Manager Community Manager
Member Spotlight: DB1
Member Spotlight Banner.jpg Community members are known by their usernames. You come to know their personas as they ask and answer questions, share best practices, or write blog posts. Now you can get to know the Community members behind the usernames in our Member Spotlight series. The series is designed to foster greater connections between our Community members. 

@DB1 answers a few of our questions

How long have you been a JMP User?

I have been a JMP user since about 1996. So… about 27 years.

What is one (or more) of your favorite hobbies?

Only ONE hobby? Are you sure I can’t give you a list? How to choose…. Acrylic pour painting. It visually demonstrates variation in ambient temperature, humidity, and the variation of my hands in pouring/tilting/smoothing that makes the outcome unknown, even when I try to make the same painting again.

Tell us a podcast, television series, book or movie you found entertaining in the last year.

In the past year I read the Shadow Unit series by Emma Bull and a few other authors. It was like Criminal Minds episodes, but in book form. 

Give one reason you are a Community member or one aspect you like about the Community.

I am a Community Member so I can add to the JMP Wish List. Often it is not even my ideas, but my engineers’ and chemists’

This or That: What do you prefer?

• Cake or pie? Yes.
  • Morning or late night? Morning.
  • JSL or Graph Builder? Graph Builder
  • Mountains or beach? Mountain. Beaches have too many people, and insufficient shade.

Thanks for letting us get to know you, @DB1 ! We appreciate all you do.

Interested in participating with your own member spotlight?

The Community would love to learn more about you. Contact @Ryan_Gilmore to get started.

Last Modified: Feb 9, 2023 10:23 AM
Comments