Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Aadit
Level III

JMP Project - Run script on start

Hello guys,

I have a script stored in jmp project's content. I want the script to run when the project starts. also if i have a script saved in datatble which is in project content how to run that also automatically.

Additionally i want to dock the window generated by the script automatically where i specify. Is this possible, Kindly guide 

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
txnelson
Super User

Re: JMP Project - Run script on start

In the project window, go to Project=>Settings and there you will see an On Open script box that you can place a script into.

Concerning a Table Script that run when a data table is opened, create a table script and name it "On Open" and it will run when the data table is opened.

Jim

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
txnelson
Super User

In the project window, go to Project=>Settings and there you will see an On Open script box that you can place a script into.

Concerning a Table Script that run when a data table is opened, create a table script and name it "On Open" and it will run when the data table is opened.

Jim
Aadit
Level III

@txnelson Thank you it works fine..

But is there anz waz to lock the docking of the window that is opened bz this script. Like i want to dock this window alwazs to the right so that other componsents dosent get distrubed.

txnelson
Super User

If there is, a way to lock the docking of the window, I am not aware of how to do that.  Possibly another member knows how to.

Jim