cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
HansD
Level I

Distribute the JMP 16 software and license in a controlled fashion via SCCM software deployment

Anybody with some experience in distributing JMP Software to their users with the SCCM software deployment software

3 REPLIES 3
ih
Super User (Alumni) ih
Super User (Alumni)

Re: Distribute the JMP 16 software and license in a controlled fashion via SCCM software deployment

We install JMP using SCCM.  The setup was pretty straight forward if you have someone that is already familiar with SCCM.

kamasai08
Level I

Re: Distribute the JMP 16 software and license in a controlled fashion via SCCM software deployment

I'm interested in learning of the details to install JMP Pro using SCCM (MECM) and ensure JMP Pro gets activated via the license file.  Due to the .iss files, I would have to create an install.bat file to kick things off.

Anyways, if you or someone from your team can provide detailed/step-by-step instructions on how JMP is being installed via SCCM, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

ih
Super User (Alumni) ih
Super User (Alumni)

Hi @kamasai08 ,  I am afraid I can't give details of our setup, but it sounds like you are on the right track, this note has details about creating and then using the .iss.  We kick off the actual install with a powershell script but a bat file should work just as well.

https://www.jmp.com/support/notes/8/135.html