cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have your say in shaping JMP's future by participating in the new JMP Wish List Prioritization Survey
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

New JMP user group forming and your ideas and help are needed!

Please reply here and let the group know:

-If you would be willing to help host a meeting or speak.

-What topics would you be interested in hearing at upcoming meetings?

-What time of day would work best for you to attend a meeting?

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
blukit1
Visitor

Re: New JMP user group forming and your ideas and help are needed!

Hi Robin and Denver User Group,

Thank you for coordinating this group, I could potentially host a meeting for the group at the Thornton Civic Center where there is meeting space for various size groups, I would need some advance notice to determine whether the space is available.

Thanks,

Steve Kelley

Hello Denver JMP Users:

If you are free next Tuesday, December 29, at 12 pm, please join us for an informal planning meeting at Panera Bread, Hampden and I-25.

Three JMP Users are meeting to discuss an agenda for our first Denver Users Group meeting (January 2016 - TBD).

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Elaine Daniloff

Panera Bread

6385 E Hampden Ave., Denver

Phone: 303-243-5900

roluca
Explorer

Hi Robin and Denver area JMP Users,

I'm sorry I could not attend the meeting at Panera today.  Please let me know if I can help in any way, be it hosting or something else.

I am flexible regarding the time scheduling.

Warm regards,

Rosemary Lucas

Hi Rosemary:

I am delighted to tell you that 4 members of the new Denver JMP Users Group gathered today for a planning meeting. We decided to schedule our 1st Users Group meeting for the last week of January 2016 (TBD). The meeting will be 8:00-10:00am and will feature 2 speakers and a case study presentation. We will meet at one of the City of Thornton's offices at I-25 and Thornton Parkway. We will share more as soon as details are confirmed. We welcome your participation and look forward to meeting you!

Elaine Daniloff

roluca
Explorer

Thank you, Elaine. 

I look forward to meeting you and the other JMP users of the Denver area.

Happy New Year!

Rosemary Lucas

Hi Elaine, Robin and Denver User Group,

Thank you for creating the group, I could potentially host a meeting for the group later (March and further)  in HPE building in Boulder. There is a meeting space for  the group up to 20 people, I would need some advance notice to determine whether the space is available. Looking to meet other JMP users in Colorado!

Thanks,

Olga Otte