Ask questions, get answers, meet other JMP users
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning Resources

Latest Discussions

• Shading a specific time (weekends) in graph builder

Hello, I am working on a graph looking at cyclical trends and was wondering, is there any way to apply shading to specific days/times in graph builder to draw attention to the specific ranges? I have...

H_1
    Discussions |
    Apr 25, 2024 8:00 AM
    6 views | 2 replies
  • New Graph Builder Grid Option?

The New in JMP 18 web page states that a new Graph Builder feature allows you to  "View graphs as a grid, with all graphs on independent scales." I tried to play around with this but couldn't fi...

scott1588
    Discussions |
    Apr 25, 2024 7:57 AM
    0 views | 0 replies
  • Is a D optimal Design useful in this case?

I have the following problem for which an experimental design has to be created:   The stress at a certain point of a model is to be determined by FEA. This model is varied by setting three di...

bjarne
    Discussions |
    Apr 25, 2024 7:25 AM
    107 views | 4 replies
  • Kinetics of chemical processes

Hallo, on one side there is an impressing number of possibilies of JMP to plan complex chemical experiments for the study of a reaction and to evaluate the results by nonlinear, multivariate and lin...

Thommy7571
    Discussions |
    Apr 25, 2024 7:08 AM
    25 views | 2 replies
  • Process Capability - Interactive Capability Plot

Dear JMP Community, here my need. I performed: Data Distribution -> Process Capability. I obtained Process Capability histogram & information (Sigma Capability, Nonconformance,...).   ...

Simon_Italy
    Discussions |
    Apr 25, 2024 7:07 AM
    148 views | 5 replies
view all discussions