This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Community Trekker

Virtual JMP Users Group Meeting November 3 at noon ET

Technical difficulties caused us to reschedule the next Virtual JMP Users Group meeting to Thursday, Nov. 3, at 9 PT / 10 MT / 11 CT / Noon ET.

The meeting is via WebEx -- please see the connection information below.

I hope you can attend.

Agenda:

Welcome -- 5 minutes

Jason Wiggins -- An EMP Case Study using a D-Optimal Design -- US Synthetic -- 20 minutes

Steve Czupryna -- Tips and Tricks:  Using Simulated Responses to Get Resources for Designed Experiments -- Samson Rope -- 20 minutes

Closing -- ideas for future meetings and request for a new leader -- 10 minutes

I have enjoyed organizing these meetings for the last 2 years, but I think it is time for a new leader.

The leader needs to find two speakers for each of 4 quarterly meetings and send out reminders through the JMP User Community.

Fresh leadership will help us to include new ideas and new speakers.

Please consider volunteering or suggesting someone who might be interested.

Thank you,

Bill Kappele.

Connection Information:

Meeting number (access code): 593 503 109
Meeting password: jmp

JOIN BY PHONE +1 866 282 7366
US Toll Free +1 210 606 9466

Can't join the meeting? https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.