cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Registration open for Discovery Summit Europe. User Group Members benefit from a 25% discount with the code: DSEUgroup24
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
d_barnett
Level IV

UK User Forum 2017 - Updated Agenda

The agenda for the UK JMP Users Group Meeting to be held at Johnson Matthey, Reading on the 13th July 2017 has been updated.

We have 6 talks being given by users from a wide range of industries 

• How JMP is used Johnson Matthey Technology Centre in Sonning - Pilar Gomez and Marion van Dalen - Johnson Matthey
  • Usage of a ternary mixture designs - Gemma Barnes - Syngenta
  • Building an Organizational Memory as Process Understanding Evolves Over Time and Location - Martin Owen - De Montfort University, Leicester
  • How Fast is a ‘Rapid Method’? An Application of Multivariate Analysis to Sensory and Consumer Data Collected Using Novel Rapid Data Collection Methods - Gemma Hodgson - Qi Statistics Ltd.
  • Using JMP to analyse clustered compounds from High Throughput Screening - Graeme Robb - Astra Zeneca
  • Use of JMP Pro for Genetic Designs (Custom Design) and Modelling - David McClymont - London DNA Foundry

further information and the registration information is here

https://www.jmp.com/en_gb/events/seminars/user-group/uk-user-group-13jul2017.html

Hope that you are able to make this event and share your experiences with other users.

Regards

David

2 REPLIES 2
ckronig
Level III

Re: UK User Forum 2017 - Updated Agenda

Hi David,

Unfortunately, I am unable to attend the user group meeting.

However, I am wondering whether you are planning on sharing the presentations from the user group?

I am especially interested in the presentations on ternary mixtures and genetic designs.

Kind regards,

Christel Kronig

Re: UK User Forum 2017 - Updated Agenda

Hi Christel,

the first presentation from Gemma Barnes, Syngenta is already online: https://community.jmp.com/t5/United-Kingdom-JMP-Users-Group/Usage-of-a-ternary-mixture-designs/gpm-p...

Others should be online soon.

Kind regards,

Maria