cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
How to Publish to JMP Live

With JMP Live you'll create interactive visualizations of your data and then share your analyses with others using the Publish function in JMP. And what's exciting and very powerful about this, is that anyone viewing these reports has the interactive capabilities of JMP to explore your data. They don't even have to have JMP.

From any report, you can publish reports from JMP to JMP Live. First, create a report or even multiple, then click File then Publish.
From the Publish window, toggle the reports that you want to include.

Here, you have an option to close the individual reports in JMP after running, that might be a time-saver for you.
Choose "Publish to JMP Live".

You'll now to need to choose your server next to JMP Live.

The default option is to include the data, and you have the option deselect that.
Initially, the Server default should be set public.jmp.com, and below enter your SAS ID login credentials.
If you're updating data on a regular basis, you can also quickly publish with the convenience and ease of a JSL JMP script.
The next window will allow you to configure the report, including the option to replace a post on JMP Public.
Since I have a default image for each report, I'll add image and select the arrow and position that new image at top for it to be the primary post-image the shows in JMP Public feeds.

I'm choosing to select replace which will launch a window that offers me a list of my available posts I can replace.
At the homepage of JMP Public, there are 3 features you'll see at the top : My Dashboard, All Posts, and Filters.
My Dashboard shows all posts recently published to JMP Public by people you follow. All Posts show all recently published to JMP Public.
Selecting a post will open it. If there's only one report in the post, it opens directly. If there are several reports in that post, in the next window, click the report of that post you want to view.

If it's your post, you can use the edit icon on the bottom. This will allow you to change the Share settings.
The Filter bar allows you to filter and sort reports.

To populate your Dashboard, you can follow other JMP Public users.

Navigate to another user's profile by clicking their profile image from a report they have published, or search their username in the search bar.

Click Follow.

Any reports they publish will now show up under "My Dashboard."
So that's JMP Live. You can visit and explore JMP Public now and if you haven't already Published something and go ahead and Share a report from JMP today.

Recommended Articles