cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Registration open for Discovery Summit Europe. User Group Members benefit from a 25% discount with the code: DSEUgroup24
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Hello bay area JMP users from your JMP SE

Hi JMP users! I'm happy to present and attend the JMP user group! We need a meeting place - I'd suggest trying to meet quarterly to begin with. We can always meet in the San Francisco SAS office, but that's downtown SF.

Cheers!
Laura

7 REPLIES 7
BillLapp
Reviewer

Re: Hello bay area JMP users from your JMP SE

I wonder if we could reserve a community room at the main branch of the San Francisco library, but that too is in downtown SF.  It is convenient for me, but other users may be on the peninsula.  The San Mateo public library is also a great place; although, the individual study rooms are small and I am not sure if they have community meeting rooms.  Perhaps someone from down there could check it out.

Bill

jwertman
Visitor

The San Mateo Main Library has three large meetings rooms available for reservation, but cost $80 to $110/hr.

http://www.cityofsanmateo.org/index.aspx?NID=515

Hegedus
Level IV

There is a community room available at the Burlingame Library which is a short walk from Caltrain for those who do want to drive.

There is a $100 fee though and the room can hold 85 people.
Hegedus
Level IV

There is a community room available at the Burlingame Library which is a short walk from Caltrain for those who do want to drive.

There is a $100 fee though and the room can hold 85 people.

If we meet downtown San Francisco, I'm happy to arrange space in the SAS office there - it's right outside the Montgomery Bart Station. And it would be free. It is a training center, so it does depend on the date, etc. 

todoni
Reviewer

Hello, I live in the east bay and would not mind coming to the SF SAS office for the meeting.

When will you set it up? this month? Thanks!

merdes
Reviewer

Me too - pending day and time of meeting, I'm definitely interested in attending. Thank you!