cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Registration open for Discovery Summit Europe. User Group Members benefit from a 25% discount with the code: DSEUgroup24
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Planning call scheduled- All members interested in helping to plan a new meeting welcome

Thank you for helping to get the ball rolling on a new local group meeting. I've scheduled a planning call. I hope you can join us. (See dial-in information below.)

If you cannot join, never fear, my hope is at least one user on the call would be willing to post a brief status update for everyone after the call. If you have any feedback regarding best times/days of the week/locations to meet, as well as any topics you'd love to see at the next meeting, I'm sure the planners would welcome that input as well. Thanks!

P.S. Just a reminder that one of the benefits of joining a JMP user group is discounts to the JMP Discovery Conference. If you're thinking about joining us in St. Louis this fall, the discount code is "coach17" and that gets you 50% off the conference rate!

--------

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 595 616 265 
Meeting password: jmp 

Join from a video conferencing system or application
Dial 595616265@sas.webex.com 

Join by phone 
+1 866 282 7366 US Toll Free 
+1 210 606 9466 US Toll 
Access code: 595 616 265 
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions  

Can't join the meeting? Contact support.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Planning call scheduled- All members interested in helping to plan a new meeting welcome

Just realized the date and time did not copy over. The planning call will be Friday, June 2nd 11:30 a.m. MST.

Re: Planning call scheduled- All members interested in helping to plan a new meeting welcome

Robin,

I am out of the office Tuesdays/Fridays through August 11 for Jury Duty.

Darren

cwillden
Super User (Alumni)

Sorry, I never saw this email. I apologize for missing it. I'm still
happy to help in any way I can.

Thanks,

Cameron
-- Cameron Willden