cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Registration open for Discovery Summit Europe. User Group Members benefit from a 25% discount with the code: DSEUgroup24
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
cwillden
Super User (Alumni)

Next Meeting

The meeting in December was really great.  Thank you to everyone who joined us.  On the way out, I discussed with a few others what an appropriate frequency might be for future meetings, and we seemed to agree that quarterly meetings would be about right.  That means the next one ought to be in March.  If there is a good amount of interest, let's get the ball rolling.

Thank you to the guys at Intel who invited us over to the campus in Chandler.  We discussed looking for a location that is more central for the next meeting.  Any proposals?  I would be happy to host at the W.L. Gore campus in North Phoenix (I-17 and Sonoran Desert Dr.), but I'm afraid that wouldn't be much more central.

Any proposals for topics?

-- Cameron Willden
4 REPLIES 4
uday_guntupalli
Level VIII

Re: Next Meeting

@cwillden
      Thank you for bringing this up.
       As for topics - some topics I would like to throw in the air for the group to discuss are : 
1. Design of Experiments from an Engineer's point of view

2. Projects - Structure and Use in JMP 

@nadershakerin0,
      Did you have a chance to check if ASU could host a meet up ? I think from where we left off the discussion , we all agreed ASU would be central to everyone. Can you check with your contacts at ASU and see if we can get a conference room ? 

Best
Uday
cwillden
Super User (Alumni)

Bump.  Please respond if you are interested in attending, or even hosting.  Any other topics of interest?  Any votes for Uday's proposals?

-- Cameron Willden
rburton
Level II

Yes, sorry I was out of town the last meeting.

cwillden
Super User (Alumni)

Hi @rburton, do you have a preference for a topic at the next meeting?

-- Cameron Willden