cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Registration open for Discovery Summit Europe. User Group Members benefit from a 25% discount with the code: DSEUgroup24
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
cwillden
Super User (Alumni)

Active Meetings?

Hey Everyone,

New group member here.  I'm a statistician for W.L. Gore & Associates in Phoenix and I'm excited to network with some other JMP users in the area.  Is this group actively meeting?  If so, how often?

Thanks,
Cameron Willden

-- Cameron Willden
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Active Meetings?

Thanks for joining the group! I don't think the group has met recently, but we'd love to see it get going again. We're also always looking for new users to help the group plan upcoming meetings. Anyone else interested? If you are, just let us know.

JMP can also provide support to get you started with finding speakers, help with a meeting location, sending JMP logoed goodies, help with paying for refreshments, etc.

rburton
Level II

Interested but PHX has not been active for a while.

We kicked off a Phoenix JMP Users Group with a meeting in November of 2015. We are happy to connect you with other JMP users to schedule another meeting.

Thanks! In addition to the support I mentioned, JMP can also help facilitate a planning call via webex if you'd like. User group leaders (*and* any area users who think they might be interested in helping out)- please reply and let me know if you want to get another meeting rolling. I'm happy to schedule a webex/conference call for us to kick off the planning. Thanks!

cwillden
Super User (Alumni)

I'd be happy to help in planning meetings.
-- Cameron Willden

Great- thank you! Any particular day(s)/time(s) in the next week when you'd be free for a conference call?

Any other JMP users interested? We'd love to have whoever is interested join us.

rburton
Level II

Any time other than mornings of Monday and Tuesday is good
cwillden
Super User (Alumni)

Did you guys already meet?  Sorry I didn't reply.  I tend to have the best availability in the morning. I've found this tool to be helpful for finding a good meeting time for several people: http://doodle.com/.

-- Cameron Willden

Cameron,

There has not been much activity for quite a while. I hosted a JMP Phoenix kickoff meeting but got very little interest thereafter. I would be happy to speak with you just send me a contact number.

Darren