cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
The last things I wish someone had told me when I started using JMP

In his final installment of Things I Wished I Knew When I Started Using JMP, Systems Engineer Mike Anderson reveals the secrets of JMP Masters. Mike starts the episode sharing the one common thread among the most proficient JMP users: They. Save. Their. Work! By “save their work,” Mike means they use the automatic code generation capabilities in JMP. This simple action lets users recreate their analyses in their current data set and allows them to rerun the analysis with new or updated data. Finally, Mike shares a little about special keys, in particular the broadcast key. Pressing these special keys allows you to do things like standardize graphs, close all the Outline Items (those title boxes with the gray arrows next to them), export multiple fit equations into a single column in the data table, or even turn all the summary statistics for all the subgroups in a report into a single data table. In short, you’ll be able to increase your efficiency in all kinds of unexpected ways.