cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Registration open for Discovery Summit Europe. User Group Members benefit from a 25% discount with the code: DSEUgroup24
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

2018 JMP User Group Meeting

I am proud to say that the 2018 JMP User Group Meeting will be held at Roche in Welwyn Garden City, UK on Tuesday May 15th. Roche have kindly agreed to sponsor us by providing rooms and refreshments for our meeting and along with SAS, I will help to host the event. I have some hard acts to follow, the last couple of years have had excellent hosts and great discussions but I hope with all your interest and input we can have an equally excellent day.  

I would therefore like invite all the current members and announce the call for papers. 

https://www.jmp.com/en_gb/events/seminars/user-group/jmp-clinical-user-group-15may2018.html

We want to include submitted papers and the interest of the group the best way we can, so we will publish the agenda in the coming weeks. 

Please dig deep and share your experiences and help us to bring you a great day!

1 REPLY 1

Re: 2018 JMP User Group Meeting

Thank you for having us, Chris. I am very much looking forward to this User Group Meeting.

Dear Community Members,

We are still collecting suggestions for presentations. If you would like to submitt a paper, please send us your abstracts via the above link by Friday, 30 March.
The final agenda and further details about the event will follow in early april. Register now and do not miss this great opportunity!

Feel free to contact me if you need any further information.