Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed
anne_milley

Staff

May 28, 2014

Watch on demand: Analytic Center of Excellence webcast

If you missed my live SAS TALKS webinar on June 23 titled Consider an Analytic Center of Excellence (and Other Ways to Create More Analytic Bandwidth), you can now watch it on demand.

In addition, the slides I presented are now available to any who are interested in Analytic Centers of Excellence, analytic talent and creating more analytic bandwidth for more value. The presentation includes some links to other resources such as articles, white papers, blogs, etc., that we hope you will find helpful.

One point I meant to convey in the SAS TALKS webinar was that JMP will increasingly be leveraged as the main analytic interface to SAS going forward. Many are already using JMP as their analytic hub since it lets them easily incorporate SAS and R code as well as do more with JMP Scripting Language. SAS Enterprise Miner now includes JMP Pro, and the next client for SAS Enterprise Miner will have the JMP Pro look and feel (currently targeted for release in 2013). Several examples of JMP and SAS working together can be found on the JMP File Exchange — these are from SAS and JMP employees as well as from customers.

A quick note on the presentation: You can view the Flash data movie on slide 19 by clicking the link to a previous blog post that includes the same animated graph. The presentation doesn’t include the other short demo shown as part of the section on sharing results visually, but you can request a demo if you’d like to see more.